2016 Masters Fantasy Golf Contest
FantasyAces.com is running one the biggest fantasy golf contests for 2016 with The Masters Green Jacket Contest. With a $20K Prize Pool, one lucky entrant will win $3,000 in cash. Fantasy Aces has become one of the best fantasy golf sites online and the "Green Jacket" Masters Contest is their largest fantasy golf prize pool to date.
The best part really is the simplicity and how quickly you can jump right into the tournament. By simply selecting 6 golfers that earn points for birdies, pars, bogeys, etc... you can be on your way to cashing in anywhere from $100 up to $3K - crazy how far fantasy golf has evolved!
Fantasy Aces PGA fantasy has grown quickly and it will be interesting to see what kinds of PGA fantasy leagues they will have for the next few majors. Not only does Aces have large 2016 PGA Tour fantasy golf pools like this one, but they also offer free fantasy golf contests and smaller head to head games and small player pool contests like your typical fantasy golf Masters pools.
Sign-up to Fantasy Aces
First of all, to play in the $20K Green Jacket contest, you need create a new player account at FantasyAces.com.
Get Your $250 Bonus
When joining Fantasy Aces, use any of our links to ensure a 200% bonus up to $250 free. Use promo code REALMONEY to claim the bonus.
Enter the $20K Masters Contest
Check out the PGA section of the Fantasy Aces games lobby to find the $20,000 Green Jacket contest.
Draft Your Masters Roster
Select 6 golfers while staying under the maximum salary cap. Ideally you want all your golfers to make the cut - so picking the winner isn't the only strategy to win the Masters fantasy golf contest.
PRIZES - HUGE 2016 MASTERS FANTASY GOLF CONTEST
Fantasy Aces has created a simple PGA Tour fantasy golf pool with a $3000 1st prize. In fact the top 3 prizes are really quality amounts with 3rd place still taking down $1,000 in cash. See the prize pool chart to the left for a breakdown of the prizes.
What is really cool about this fantasy golf league is that 75 winners will get cash prizes. That means even if you finish in 50th place, you still win money. How cool is that?
Good luck finding another 2016 Masters Golf fantasy game with real cash prizes with so little competition. Aces has stepped it up and become a top site for fantasy golf pools.
Masters Fantasy Golf Tips
- Unlike other PGA Golf majors, The Masters is always played on the famous Augusta National Golf Course. Some golfers thrive, while some just can’t handle the course. Look at Masters past history (we look at the last 5 years) for veterans who love playing there and consistently make the top 20.
- Driving accuracy is a big factor when it comes to winning a Green Jacket, look to fill your 2016 Masters Fantasy Golf roster with golfers who have above average driving accuracy & driving stats in general.
- Another key stat to look at is Greens in Regulation (GIR). Since Augusta “Tiger-proofed” the course in 2008, hitting greens consistently is a key to victory in your 2016 Masters fantasy golf draft.
- Stay away from drafting rookies or non-winners on the PGA Tour. The Masters is simply too big a dance floor & most will crack under the pressure, especially if they have not played there before. No rookie has won since 1979.
- Dark horses can win - look no further then names like Trevor Immelman, Mike Weir and Sandy Lyle. Look for Masters sleepers & longshots that have big drives as Augusta can be susceptible to big bomb hitters.
Look no further - You have found the Best Masters Fantasy Golf Contest on the web!
Visit FantasyAces.com now to get in on all the action!